Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Interested in Blogging?

I will be presenting as part of a panel on blogging at ILTA this year.  The session, Blogs: A Discussion of Current Trends, Benefits and Pitfalls, is in the Enterprise 2.0 track on Monday at 1:00 in the Maryland A room.

We are going to be discussing a number of different aspects of blogging, both inside the firewall and out.  If our planning discussions have taught me one thing it is that the perception of what blogging is, and what it means for lawyers and the law firm, can vary quite a bit from one person to the next.  We have certainly moved beyond a world where blogging was just a thing for uber-geeks and disgruntled teenagers, and into a world where blogging is an essential piece of any internet or enterprise 2.0 strategy.

I am very excited to be presenting at ILTA, something I have not done since my very first time at conference about 10 years ago.  Super excited to be presenting with Mary Abraham and Kevin O’Keefe, two bloggers that I have followed for quite sometime.  I am honored to be presenting in such good company.

Hope to see you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment