Friday, August 14, 2009

Exciting Blog News

When I started this blog I was under the impression that I was the only person from my firm attending the conference this year.  A few months later, and only a little more than a week before conference, and we now have a total of 4 people attending.

Rather than keep this blog to myself I have invited the three other attendees to join me here and offer their own unique perspective on the conference.  They have all accepted my offer and now this blog expands from simply covering IT applications issues and KM to covering systems and networking, litigation and practice support and records management.

To top this all off, the four of us plan to sit down each day at conference (and perhaps a few other times before and after) to record a simple “best of the day” podcast.  I am excited about the possibilities for the podcast as it should give a very unique on the conference with people from so many different backgrounds.

ILTA just go so much more exciting!

4 comments:

  1. Excited for the Podcast. Ilta + social media = Most Exciting Ilta event ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Sean. Hope you'll include this in your presentation on blogs!

    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danny: I am really looking forward to it. I have never really podcasted before, so it should be quite an experience. I have considered posting so video interviews from the vendor hall as well. Sort of my personal homage to Robert Scoble. No promises on that one though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary: I am absolutely going to be covering it during the session.

    ReplyDelete